Saturday, October 29, 2011

Wow...

I cannot believe how much has changed in the last month.... and how poorly I have kept up! I now have a new nephew who I am dying to see!!! Julian Norris was born Sept. 15th to my sister Sarah and her husband Drew. Luckily for him he shares Sept. as a birth month with the coolest aunt ever - me! Celebrated the big 3-0 this year. Luckily it came and went with little fanfare and no grey hair :) Addie started preschool with her cousin Katie, and is doing great! She has her shapes and colors down and is counting to 23. She is starting to write her name - she gets all the letters in there but you never know what order they are going to be in! :) Corey is liking his new job, and its nice to see him challenged more mentally than just physically at work. And his boss has been really impressed with Corey's hard work. I finally graduated and passed my state boards and officially changed my title from LPN to RN. I am working on the labor and delivery deparment here at the local hospital and am loving it. We accepted an offer on our house in Lincoln and will hopefully be closing on November 11th. For now we are enjoying house hunting and can't wait until we finally get settled here, but for now our little rental house will have to do.

I appologize for the lack of updates but will do my best to post more often... and pictures are coming I promise!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad to see you back on here! :) I know these past few months have been crazy for you. I'm anxious for you to come meet Julian. Hopefully you can make it down with Corey one of the next times he comes down here. I'm dying to see Addisen again!

Jen said...

Congrats on the RN and the 3-0! I am sorry I didn't realize it was the big one, I've been so distracted :( I hope you had a fun, special day nonetheless! I'm glad everything is working out so well for you guys, you deserve it!

Melissa said...

Ok, seriously...it's now January..almost February...where are those promised pics??? :)