Tuesday, August 7, 2012

So it's been awhile...

Yes, I know I need to post more. I have been slacking hard core! But to say we have had a few changes lately is putting it mildly... Just glad we are finally setteled in a home we love, and Addisen is thriving.

As much as it drives him nuts, Corey is really good at his job. He is so smart, and it's so nice to see him use his brain AND his brawn :)

We enjoyed dinner out on the patio last night, and it was fantastic. It was one of those moments that was just so normal and nice. I am definately looking forward to making more memories in our new home.

And we are getting excited for this fall... not only is it Husker football season, but my oldest sister Jennifer is expecting again! Sounds like Addisen will finally get another girl to hang out with at the Pester family reunions!!! I am very thankful that at my new job I was able to transfer instead of completely starting over, which will allow me to take two weeks off this fall to spend helping her out when the baby is born. I see lots of babysitting big brother and laundry in my future :) And I couldn't be more excited about it. And yes Sarah, this is a service I would be more than happy to extend to you as well if you so happen to decide to expand your family as well :)

And my good friend Gloria is also expecting this fall. She and her husband had a rough start to this whole pregnancy thing, and she had two miscarriages. But this one is definately kicking! It's a boy they are planning to name Jayden, and we are busily planning her first baby shower!!!

Addie is definately enjoying the summer. Where we live has a really awesome water park, and she has enjoyed making frequent trips to it - many accompanied by her cousin Katie. Those two... they might as well be sisters :) She and Katie go to daycare together, and both are doing a second year of preschool before starting Kindergarten in 2013. Its crazy to think Addie will be graduating high school in 2026. Yikes! Where did my baby girl go?!?

Oh... I will leave you with some good news. I ordered Addie's 5 year pics today. Nevermind that they were taken in March :) But expect some new pics in the mail... in the next few weeks :)

No comments: