This year, the hospital where I work decided to host their annual company picnic at none other than the Husker football stadium -- Memorial Stadium. Needless to say, Corey was thrilled!
We got to tour the brand new athletic club or whatever you call it -- where they have all the training equipment.

All the weights are imprinted "Husker Power" its pretty cool!

There has to be like 100 weight benches all lined up. I can't even imagine what it sounds like when everyone is in here and lifting weights!

Each weight bench has a little basketball court :)

Corey & Addie looking at all of the record holders.

Addie getting ready to do something... Hopefully not break anything or knock anything over, because there is no way in heck I could even pick one of those weights up!

Corey thought he should pose under the "Tradition of Toughness" sign. (Yes, the guy in the background was laughing... sorry Corey!)

All the All-Americans!!!

In front of the Locker Room

And touching the horseshoe!!!
And after that we did the tunnel walk and were going to get a family picture on the field, and pictures of Addie playing on the field.
But my camera died :(
Oh well, you'll believe me won't you???
All the weights are imprinted "Husker Power" its pretty cool!
There has to be like 100 weight benches all lined up. I can't even imagine what it sounds like when everyone is in here and lifting weights!
Each weight bench has a little basketball court :)
Corey & Addie looking at all of the record holders.
Addie getting ready to do something... Hopefully not break anything or knock anything over, because there is no way in heck I could even pick one of those weights up!
Corey thought he should pose under the "Tradition of Toughness" sign. (Yes, the guy in the background was laughing... sorry Corey!)
All the All-Americans!!!
In front of the Locker Room
And touching the horseshoe!!!
And after that we did the tunnel walk and were going to get a family picture on the field, and pictures of Addie playing on the field.
But my camera died :(
Oh well, you'll believe me won't you???
2 comments:
I believe you :) Looks like you guys had a great time! Addie is so cute.
Aww, my Huskers Happy family. :)
Post a Comment