Sunday, June 28, 2009

Barbie Shoes

Addie is obsessed with her new Barbies and dress-up Barbie shoes. Mom found some Barbies at a garage sale, and pulled out some of the old Barbies she had from Grandma & Grandpa's house in Ohio, and Addie went to town!

Our living room was literally COVERED in Barbie stuff. Didn't know we had that much, but Addie managed to spread it from end to end of the living room! (And no, I will not be showcasing pictures of that on the internet :)


But I do think it's cute how she loves to stomp around in her little high heels. For having an avid outdoorsman for a father, and (what used to be) a tomboy for a mother, this lil girly is REALLY REALLY girly :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Awww, you did like dressup though!

Sarah said...

Cute. I guess I will put the Barbie sticker toy in the box of toys I'm putting together for Addie while she's here (don't worry, I'm not buying anything; it's all stuff from work!).