Awww, so cute! She seems really into it. Go Addie! :)
I like the little mouse toy thing she's got! That's pretty cool. Is she on a website or is that a software program you guys got for her?
It is the Fisher Price Easy Link -- you plug it in and it doesn't allow them to get out of the program unless you put your password in. It's awesome!
Oh my gosh!!!! I almost cried. She's getting so big! I'm missing so much! :( Holy cow, becky, she's doing amazing. Wish I could be there to see it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awww, so cute! She seems really into it. Go Addie! :)
I like the little mouse toy thing she's got! That's pretty cool. Is she on a website or is that a software program you guys got for her?
It is the Fisher Price Easy Link -- you plug it in and it doesn't allow them to get out of the program unless you put your password in. It's awesome!
Oh my gosh!!!! I almost cried. She's getting so big! I'm missing so much! :( Holy cow, becky, she's doing amazing. Wish I could be there to see it.
Post a Comment