Thursday, June 25, 2009

Garage...

Our garage project is slowly winding down....

Here is the before:

And here is the after!




We painted the walls, and the floor, and Corey put up trim board to keep the critters away. I'm working on painting the trim boards white. We painted the walls first, and used about 5 different cans of primer and paint that we had left over -- so some is glossy, some is satin, and some is flat :) But hopefully only I will notice.

And then we painted the garage floor. The first night I tried to help Corey but Addie kept tracking through the paint and leaving gray footprints :( So the next night we learned to wait until she went to bed to paint!

During this project our garage door started acting up again... So once again we called the repair man, and once again it was freaking expensive!!!! But its done at least...

2 comments:

Jen said...

Way to go! That looks great! Howie will be sure to have garage envy if he sees this...

Sarah said...

It looks really good! Good job. You guys can do this to our garage while you're here, if you want. :) The walls are already painted but you can organize it and paint the floor! Just kidding...or am I?!?