Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Dance



Addie is getting excited for dance again this year. Her friend Joanna is starting dance this year, and they are going to be in the same class. We changed dance companies because Addie didn't so much enjoy her teacher last year, and I can't say that I blame her. I am all for doing your best, but there is no reason to take 4 and 5 year old dance class seriously - I mean they are 5 years old!!! Yes I want her to learn, but I want it to be fun for her!

The really awesome thing about this dance company is that they have a sign up list for parents that want to sell their old uniforms, and then when you sign up in the fall you just go down the list and can get their uniforms used instead of having to buy brand new every year! We got Addie's costume for this year and saved $40! She is so tall we had to get a size 10 to get it long enough. I can't believe how much she has shot up this summer!!!

No comments: