Friday, February 25, 2011

Aunt Melissa!

Thank God for Aunt Melissa!!!! Corey had bronchitis, Addie had pneumonia, and I was trying to juggle sickies, school, work, and arranging (and rearranging) Addie's birthday party!

Luckily my sister was able to come relieve Corey's mom so she could run home before she got sick too!

And she even brought Addie a special book. Aunt Melissa recorded herself reading it, and so Addie can listen to Aunt Melissa read her a book every night. She LOVES it!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss that girl soooo much...can't wait til you guys live closer so I can come visit more often.

Addisen Nelson said...

its so sweet, she listens to it almost every night. i had to move a bedside table into her room so it didn't get left on the floor cuz i'm not allowed to put it on the bookcase in the other room :)