Corey's brother Kevin (yes, with his mouth wide open as usual...) and friend, Jesse
Steve with Lane - practicing with the noisemaker to yell "Surprise!"
Time for snacks
Corey has arrived!
I found babies :)
I think the kids had fun...
BBQ time for the guys...
Susan lighting the MANY candles!
Getting ready to blow them all out...
Addie could care less.. she just wants to play!
Ann & I "supervising" :)
Addie found a cupcake... Si Senor! :)
The boys found the Wii... Maybe Corey will share!
Ann found one too!
Ann & Tyson competing in the old man Olympics... this event is the "Comb Over"
5 comments:
Oh my gosh! It's stuff like this that makes me so sad that I'm not in Lincoln anymore. You guys HAVE to move closer! It looks like you guys had so much fun. Happy Birthday, Corey!!!
And also, you and Corey need to have more babies. Just sayin'
I think it's your turn... just sayin'
By my calculations, it's Sarah's turn.
Looks like the party was a huge success! Wish we could've been there!!! I love the pics of you with the two babies, too cute! I think you and Corey need a baby for reals. And why do you, Melissa & I have to take turns? Let's just all get knocked up!
Post a Comment