All the toys and blow up things to jump and play on, but she was enamored with the curb and the parking meter :)
Our friends Brooke and Kris met us there with their son Luke. He is about two months younger than Addie, believe it or not!
Addie finally decided to get on the blow up toys, but she refused to climb it, she just wanted to jump on it!
Dad finally dragged her into one, and then she was willing to climb all over it.
2 comments:
Those are some serious inflatables! She is getting so BIG and CUTE! I love the outfit she's wearing in these pictures. And the picture of her grinning at the camera with Corey holding her is precious. I CANNOT wait to see my girl!!!
Holy cow! Luke is getting so big! He's gonna be a cutie. Hey, Sarah, guess what totally awesome aunt got her that outfit? Mwah. :) hehe. I miss that little girl so much! Give her hugs and kisses for me!!!
Post a Comment