Not only was she able to put the mascara on her right eye, she painted her toe nails too!!! (And her eyelashes are so light blonde it dyed her eyelash gray for like 2 days!)
It took a little convincing that the mascara wand was NOT a paintbrush, nor was mascara a toy. She held on to the mascara with BOTH hands, and took about 3 minutes of talking to her before she would hand over the mascara.
She did a very good job of "painting" the bathroom door. Thank god it was still wet, and I was able to wash it off easily!
Now she is just teasing mom! She managed to write one last time on the toilet seat before finally handing over the mascara.
Her poor little eye. Thank god it didn't actually get in her eye! She was sure mad at me while I was trying to scrub it off!!! I am so glad it wasn't waterproof!!!
When I went to put everything away, I discovered she had "painted" the inside of our cabinet too!!!
3 comments:
ahahahahahahahahaha! I'm glad you were finally able to get it all off. Sorry I didn't have any miracle cures for getting mascara off a two year old. My goodness, look at her beautiful blues, tho! She is gonna be such a heartbreaker!!!
Howie and I both just laughed our heads off reading this. How cute and hilarious! We are going to be in such trouble when we start having kids!
That must have been a brand new mascara, too; she got SO MUCH out of it!!!
Post a Comment