Okay, I am sorry I haven't been updating like I should! But after Christmas, we have been busy! Addie is now in daycare full time and loving it! Her daycare does a combined preschool, so she comes home every day singing new songs and telling us new things!
Dad is staying busy with work. His boss has been on vacation, and is now going to have to have back surgery again, so Corey has been manning the phones and taking care of the business for him -- which translates to many evening phone calls and weekend errands! But it's okay -- it's nice for him to have something to do during the slow winter months.
Mom has been busy too -- she is starting another quarter at the community college. She is taking chemistry this quarter, which she HATES. But it will be done soon! She is also cross-training to another department to pick up some extra hours. The other hospital in our town opened a new baby wing, so business has been a little slow lately. But not to worry -- we are remodeling (go figure!) so the cycle will repeat itself again soon!
She is cross-training to respiratory to work as an EKG tech while one of their tech's will be on maternity leave (isn't it ironic???). So starting February 16th she will be running back and forth between ER and short stay putting stickers all over peoples chests! And finally getting some basic knowledge about cardiac before she has to start it in school!!!!
Addie's gearing up for the big 2nd birthday!!! She will be 2 on February 23rd!!! So we are getting invitations ready/ordered, and expect one in your mail in the next month or so :) But here is a sneak peak so you can write it in on your calendar in case it takes a little bit to get to you!!!
2 comments:
I cannot believe her 2 year birthday is coming up. And she's going to daycare full-time and learning pre-K stuff...man! Glad you guys are all staying busy but I sure wish you guys were bored with NE and would come down here for a visit. :) Love and miss you all!
I'll be there!!!!!
Post a Comment