Addie wanted to wake up while I was getting ready to go to work today... so she got to cuddle with her daddy this morning! She loves hopping in bed with us. :)
Remember this?? She would have been a little over a month old. (3/31/07 to be exact)
I SURE loved those nap-times when the girls were babies. They don't like naps now, so it's pretty much out unless we have something we're going to stay up super late for, like New Years, then I got a chance to nap with my girls again! :)
2 comments:
I SURE loved those nap-times when the girls were babies. They don't like naps now, so it's pretty much out unless we have something we're going to stay up super late for, like New Years, then I got a chance to nap with my girls again! :)
aww! too cute!
Post a Comment