I have been trying for the last week to upload this video of Addisen. It was too big for uploading on blogger, it was too big for photobucket... So I finally resorted to YouTube!!!
Addie got a HUGE present in the mail from her Aunt Jennifer -- so we wanted her to be able to see Addie getting to play with it for the first time!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l65lRHLUQuY
For some reason I haven't been able to get the link to work yet -- it just says you might have to wait a couple hours so hopefully it will work soon! I have been able to go to www.youtube.com and search "coreyandbeckynelson" and it pops up. Lemme know if you can't see it!!!
3 comments:
So cute! Thanks for posting. She really has a good ability to concentrate on things she's interested in. That's a good sign!
I love seeing videos and pictures of Addie and keeping up with what she's up to. I didn't know Jen got her a Flintstone car for Christmas! That's awesome!!!
and that is EXACTLY why i said she didn't need anything!!! she is spoiled rotten :)
Post a Comment