We went to Minden, Nebraska this past weekend, to help celebrate my Great-Grandma Mary's Birthday. We also celebrated some of the other September Birthday's in our family -- Travis, Amy, Katherine, and my mom's birthday's are all in September.
I was happy because I got to see all of my cousin's!
This is me with Grandpa Bob, my cousin Lindsay, and my cousin Jace. They are going to have a little brother or sister here in October sometime. Their mommy (Amy) is pregnant. I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl. I'm hoping it's another girl! But I think Jace wants a boy so we can't gang up on him!!!
And this is my Aunt Amy. My Uncle Travis couldn't be there because he was Announcin' a Rhodeo -- it's with horses and stuff. So we had to all help out and eat his birthday cake for him!
And my Grandma Connie was there too -- she stayed nice and cool in Great-Grandma Mary's sun room.
And Jim & Carolyn (they're my aunt & uncle) were there as well. And they brought their daughter Karen -- who brought my other cousin... KATIE! :)
Katie and I had lotsa fun playing together. I kept getting into trouble because I didn't want to share, though! Katie was nice, and patient with me. And I'll share when I'm darn well ready! We had a really nice weekend -- and really enjoyed getting to see everyone. Hope we can do it again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment