Saturday my dad had to work that morning, so my mom and I went to the Farmer's Market. BIG MISTAKE! I guess there was some football game going on, so there was a bunch of people driving like maniacs.
Then that afternoon my dad got home, so we got to play around the house, and do all sorts of fun stuff. I even got pasta for supper. I LOVE PASTA!
Then the next day was Sunday. We got up and went to church -- except it was outdoors! I got to run around and make all the noise I wanted to! Except people kept glaring, and my parents kept telling me not to :)
That afternoon we went all the way to Omaha. We went to Nebraska Furniture Mart, which is HUGE!!! My mom and dad got a brand new dishwasher with all sorts of buttons for me. They had one with a lock on it, but I convinced them it wasn't necessary -- I'd be good!
Then last night was a bad night. I just couldn't sleep! I woke up about midnight and was ready to play. My mom and dad were NOT happy with that idea. They tried my sippy cup, rocking with me, singing songs, changing my diaper, reading, rocking, sippy cup, just letting me cry, sippy cup, rocking with me, sippy cup, rocking with me, watching tv, rocking with me, sippy cup, and THEN the finally figured it out.
I was just bored and wanted to go for a little car ride. So my mom and I went for a car ride about 3 am this morning. As soon as we got going, I fell right asleep. I tried telling them, but they just wouldn't listen! Oh well, next time maybe they'll catch on a little sooner so I can actually get some sleep!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment