Sunday, August 24, 2008

It's Sunday!

Today we got up early and went to church. My mom and dad were looking bored, so I thought I would entertain them. First I threw all of my toys and books (and even some Cheerios!) on the floor so they could pick them up. And they got tired of that, and let me stand up.

So then I tried playing tag, but I don't think they got it. I would tag them and then run out to the aisle, but they would just pick me up and put me back. Hello, your supposed to tag me and then run away!

Then they tried holding me, so I thought I would make it interesting by squirming. They didn't even like that either! I'm going to have to train them, I guess...

After we went to church, we met my friend Kennedy at IHOP for a late breakfast. She had to bring her parents, Mike & Kaycee. We hadn't seen each other in almost a week! My mom is going to put pictures of when we got together last week at the bottom of this blog.

And then after breakfast we got to go home so I could take a nap. I wasn't that tired, but my mom and dad were looking a little worn out after playing this morning, so I thought I'd take it easy on them.

When I got up this afternoon, we went to the Lincoln Children's Zoo. It was a LOT of fun. I got to play with trucks, and dress up like a firefighter. And there was even a Vet Clinic like my Grandpa Bob's. He wasn't there, though -- I checked.

I got to play with bubbles, and draw a picture, and they even let me make a mask for halloween. I put paint dots ALL over it -- so it looks like black chicken pox. And I even got fingerprinted! Mom says it's not because I got in trouble -- just in case they LOSE me?!? What the heck are they doing planning to lose me??? I really need to get them trained FAST!

This evening I've been busy opening the sliding glass door, and going up and down the stairs. I even got to go for a walk down the block. My dad thinks it's time for bed, but I'm not quite ready yet. I've still got a couple hours left in today!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! Kennedy is getting so big!