Today is my 18 month birthday! I am officially a year and a half today. For my half birthday (when I was only 6 months) I got cake. This year... NOTHING! What's up with that?
But we had a nice day anyway. Dad and I got to go traveling around today -- he had some work to do, and I got to tag along. My mom had to go to a funeral. It's where you go to say good-bye to someone. One of the lady's she worked with was going somewhere, or something.
And then this afternoon we went to the Sunken Gardens. It's this REALLY nice park with lots of flowers and plants and lots of trails for me to run around on. They had lots of ponds and waterfalls, but my dad wouldn't let me go swimming!
Then we went to my absolute favorite place ever (except for grandma's house) -- THE PARK! We got to go swinging, and up and down stairs, and I even got to walk in sand.
But the best part of the day was when we stopped at the grocery store. I LOVE the grocery store! My daycare provider is Tanya, and her sister works at the grocery store. I know her sister because sometimes she helps Tanya at daycare. But anyway -- we got to the grocery store, and she was there -- and she gave me a balloon! I've been playing with it all night.
Balloons are my second favorite toy ever (second only to boxes!)
No comments:
Post a Comment