Today has been GREAT! My mom and dad are both home all weekend, and we have had lots of fun. This morning my mom and I went to the farmers market. We got lots of fresh veggies -- good luck getting me to eat them!
And then when my dad got home we had "brunch". My mom says that's a middle meal when you miss breakfast -- but it was just as good as breakfast. I just wish someone had told me they weren't serving lunch so I could have eaten a little more!
After that I was ready for a nap, and I think mom and dad were too. And then this afternoon we went to this cool new park we hadn't been to before. It had two different slides, one was really tall and straight, and the other one went around and around. It also had swings, and it had a waterfall too! But the water was kinda green and yucky.
Then we went and saw puppies! I wanted to take them all home with me. Dad kept saying we had two dogs at home already -- but who wouldn't want more?
Now it's time for supper. Talk to ya later!
No comments:
Post a Comment