Yesterday was a busy day. I got up early with my dad, and he took me to daycare. I was feeling fine, but then I got hot and tired. Tanya, my babysitter, took my temperature. She said it was 104.0 degrees, which is really hot! She called my mom and dad, and my mom came right away to get me. By the time she got there Tanya had taken my temperature again, and it was 104.5 degrees. So my mom took me right away to the doctors office.
By the time we got to the doctors office they said my temperature was 102.2 degrees. My mom had me running around in just my shorts, which was kind of emberassing! The doctor couldn't find anything wrong with me, so he told my mom to take me to the hospital emergency room so they could run some more tests. I didn't want to go!
But we went anyway... And they poked and prodded, and kept me there for three hours! And guess what, they STILL didn't find anything wrong with me. By this time my dad had come too, because he was worried about me. My mom had to go back to work.
The doctor said that he thought I just had a virus, and would be better by tommorow (today) -- and I am! I wasn't feeling good last night, but I'm feeling a LOT better today. And I'm not even running a temperature at all today! My mom says that if I'm good tonight that I can go back and see Tanya tommorow.
1 comment:
Yay! I'm so glad you're feeling better. That must have been scary. I hope tromping around in the woods with your Aunt Jen isn't what made you sick!
Post a Comment