Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Busy Day

Today my mom got to stay home with me all day! This morning we went shopping. I'm getting my 18 month pictures today, and my mom wanted to get me a brand new outfit to get my pictures taken in. We went to baby Gap, and I picked this outfit out:









I was pretty excited about the new outfit -- I'm going to look super cute tommorow! I also talked her into getting me a halloween shirt. I know its early -- but I want to look good at daycare.



And then tonight I get to go see my Uncle Kevin! My mom says we get to stop by and see him at the football stadium for the Nebraska Cornhuskers (Huskers for us cool people). I'm gonna wear my cheerleader uniform, and get my picture taken right there on the field. How many other girls can say that? Okay, probably a lot... :) But I'm still excited!

Anyway, it's time for my nap. I'll have my mom add some pictures from the stadium later.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Quit making me want babies!!!

Anonymous said...

Its just so wonderful reading about the Adventures of Miss Addisen :).