Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm a big girl now... With anger issues!!!

I got in big trouble this morning. I didn't mean to be naughty, at least not really! Dad was so proud of me this morning, because when he took me to daycare I helped get myself out of the carseat. And then I got out of the car all by myself, and walked up to the door!

But when we got inside, I walked up to one of my friends to try and say hi. But I must have got a little too much forward momentum, and I "accidently" smacked her on the face. Boy was she suprised!

I wasn't fast enough though, and dad saw me -- boy was I in trouble! I tried really hard to be nice the rest of the day, and I felt really bad.

And tommorow I'll have to remember to wait to hit anyone until dad leaves!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha...that's awesome.