Sunday, November 11, 2012

Our Tiny Dancer

Addie had her first dance recital this year, and she did so good! Corey came back early from his weekend of hunting so he could see her perform. I was all prepared, and had the camera (but forgot my cell phone, oops!) and then someone *cough* Corey *cough* forgot the camera in the car - and I didn't have my cell phone to take pictures... so we had to take a picture after!


One of our friend's daughter is in the same dance class, and she recorded it, so as soon as I get a copy from her I will share.

I am a little disappointed that none of our family or friends were able to make it to Addie's dance rehearsal. I sent an e-mail out to everyone that was close by, and didn't even get a response :( Oh well, I enjoyed it!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Soooo adorable! Wish we were close and could have come. Can't wait to see the video!