Friday, September 7, 2012

Haircut!!!

So I had a hair appt on Friday, and I took Addie with me. I asked her if she wanted to get her hair cut too while we were there. She informed me she wanted to get her hair cut like her friends. So when we got there, we got the hair books out and I had her show me what she was thinking. The pictures she picked out were SHORT!!! So we had a talk about how she wouldn't have long hair anymore, it wouldn't look like Rapunzel, if she cut it there was no going back, etc. And she stuck with it! So we called dad to get the a-ok before we got it cut, and dad was THRILLED with the prospect of less hair to brush in the morning :)
 

So we had to get some before pictures of her long beautiful hair...



 
And then the hairstylist got to work...
 

And Addie got exactly what she wanted! Short 'n sassy :)

 


Short or long, I think she will always be beautiful!  The only thing that upsets this mama is how much older she looks!!! I have a hard time seeing my baby girl anymore, and now there is this young lady I am struggling to realize how to parent this little lady! Thank goodness she is patient with me :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

She is soooo adorable! Love the long hair, can't believe she gave it up, but the short is super cute too. Growing so fast!