Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It's Spring!

...and hopefully it is here to stay! As Addie would say "it's gorgeous outside!" We have hit 70 degrees today, and it's supposed to stay in the 60's and 70's for the remainder of the week.

Our dogs couldn't be happier, spending the majority of the time on the back porch barking at anything that even remotely moves. And Addie is thrilled that she didn't have any accidents at daycare today, so she can watch TV tonight :) Maybe I can coax her outside for a bit... we'll see!

It has been a long, difficult winter, and I am thrilled to see summer is rapidly approaching. Corey & I are busily planning what to do when I finally graduate in September. We had always planned to move out of Lincoln prior to Addie entering public schools - especially considering the elementary school she would attend has 853 students this year, with an average class size of 22 students. I graduated in a class of 30-some, and Corey in a class of less than 100, so we would greatly prefer a smaller classroom setting!

We'll see where we end up... it's funny how the more you try to plan things out, the more God shows us the way :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love your new blog layout, Addisen! :) Happy spring, enjoy playing outside while it's gorgeous!

Auntie said...

God will lead the way and open the door IF it is the way to go...apliu