Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry... Christmas Eve!

We were able to make it to my dad's in Missouri for Christmas Eve and Christmas this year. And we actually got a white Christmas! Addie sure had fun in the snow... or at least eating it!



My dad's house in Missouri


Corey... two thumbs up, baby!




And here she is eating snow...





Headed out to hand pick a Christmas tree



Our family


Addie eating more snow...


Dad and his wife Betty


And eating more snow...
































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha...that pic of gram w/ the ring STILL cracks me up. And Addie is too cool w/ her sunglasses. The pic of corey in Addie's hat is also hilarious. Love and miss you all! Is everybody going to come to STL when baby gets here, or is it just gonna be you, Bec?

Sarah said...

OMG, you guys have to tell me the story behind Gma & the ring!!! Just the pic itself is hilarious!!! I do love Addie's shades -- were they hers or borrowed? *sigh* I sure wish I coulda been there this year!!!