Saturday, November 27, 2010

Addie's Daycare

We have had waaaaaayyyyyyy too much daycare drama this year. Addie had gone to an in home daycare since 6 weeks after she was born, and we still LOVE her daycare provider. But she had decided to open up a daycare center in January, and we wanted to get Addie into a more structured environment, and possibly start preschool.

So this summer we switched Addie to a preschool that WAS structured... and it was just not a good fit for us.

So this fall we changed to the Child Development Center out at the community college where I attend (talk about convenient!) and Addie has just THRIVED! She is happy again, making friends, actually wanting to go, and definitely not least of all.... she is finally potty trained!

Her daycare sent home a collage of a bunch of pictures they took at daycare. I guess the teacher cuts them all out, and then the kids can pick which pictures they want to put on their collage... Needless to say, it is pretty much ALL Addisen :)


Addie playing dolls... one of her favorite pass times!


Addie's favorite teacher, Mr. Brad


Group time - can you find Addie?



I wouldn't look too hard... Addie's actually not in this picture :)


There she is!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you guys were able to find a school that she enjoys! It makes all the difference in the world. She is such a happy little girl. I can't believe how quickly she is growing...