That does look like fun!!! Man, having a little girl must be a lot of fun. :) I was looking at the Michaels ad from this morning's paper and thinking about how much fun it would be to have kids to dress up for Halloween... :) And then I saw Addie's Halloween costume on her blog and that only fueled the fire!!!
3 comments:
What a great way to get her creative energy out! I remember playing house in huge cardboard boxes...ah, memories.
That does look like fun!!! Man, having a little girl must be a lot of fun. :) I was looking at the Michaels ad from this morning's paper and thinking about how much fun it would be to have kids to dress up for Halloween... :) And then I saw Addie's Halloween costume on her blog and that only fueled the fire!!!
they do make puppy costumes :)
Post a Comment