And I found this really neat website http://www.yardsaletreasuremap.com/ that will pull all the garage sale listings from craigslist in your area (all you do is put in your city and state) and organizes them in a route for you! how stinking cool is that? So on one sheet you have a map, directions, and the entire garage sale listing! Plus you can pick the dates and it only puts in the garage sales for that date!
We went on a Thursday which I had never done before (usually go on Saturday), so I didn't figure there would be too many garage sales and only took out $20. Well, turns out that is all I would need!
For $20 I purchased:
Another adorable Target brand dress for Addie :)
Cute summer shorts for Addie
Freaking adorable lil Nike's for Addie :) Can't wait till they are washed!
A racetrack, which Addie & Dad are thrilled about :) It's from the movie Cars, and Addie knew all the names of the cars.... I didn't know if I should be proud or cut back her movie time :)
Books for her LeapPad
A princess book on counting and ABC's that has a sing-along CD
And my "omg" purchase :) Found a lady selling a barbie house that she had gotten at the Disney store, and her daughter never played with it... She was so happy to see how excited Addie was :) Guess how much????
Opened up
2 comments:
WOW. Holy cow. You are the garage sale QUEEN. I bow down to you.
Ditto what Melissa said. I'm going to have to check out that website!!!
Post a Comment