Now all you have to tell me is which one of the following nine pictures you would like to receive (or combination) and which size! Otherwise you will get the leftovers :)
NUMBER 1:

NUMBER 2:

NUMBER 3:

NUMBER 4:

NUMBER 5:

NUMBER 6:

NUMBER 7:

NUMBER 8:

NUMBER 9:
4 comments:
OK, I get first dibs right, since I posted a comment first? I want one of each!!! LOL
Seriously, though, they are all cute and I am having a hard time deciding. I think my favorites are #3, 4, and 9.
can I get #2, 6, and 8? haha...sarah, our tastes are completely different. :) She looks beautiful in all of them, bec...you must be such a proud mommy!
They are all adorable! Send me whichever you have extras of, I love them all!
Grandma wants # 4, because it shows her face & eyes really nicely!
Post a Comment