Sunday, April 18, 2010

Proud Papa

Corey is so proud of Addie this morning... He sent me the following text (the grammar and spelling is all him!):

I asked addie what she wanted to wear today she went to her closet got a husker shirt and said go big red... i am so proud!!!!!

Go Big Red!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He sent me the same text. I told him I'd have to get Addie a Mizzou jersey. He said he's just throw it in the trash. :( haha

Auntie said...

I L O V E I T ! ! !
KSU - Aunties & grampa(Masters);
SHSU Uncle Steve;
BGSU - Gram Ronan
OS - Grt Gramps
OU - grampa R

Auntie said...

I L O V E I T ! ! !
KSU - Aunties & grampa(Masters);
SHSU Uncle Steve;
BGSU - Gram Ronan
OS - Grt Gramps
OU - grampa R