We get a note from daycare every day with a little note about how Addie did. Well, last week we received the following note:
"Today was a little rough. Addy has been displaying some violent, disobedient behavior. Overall I don't find anything to worry about."
Tell me about it. If you figure out how to make a three-year-old non-violent and non-disobedient, let me know!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
hahaha...awesome. hmm...i wonder where she got this from? Although, yeah...pretty much all 3 year olds are violent. Speaking of which, I had a 3 year old slap me the other day, no joke...
2 comments:
hahaha...awesome. hmm...i wonder where she got this from? Although, yeah...pretty much all 3 year olds are violent. Speaking of which, I had a 3 year old slap me the other day, no joke...
Nice. I actually think it's a good sign she isn't a perfect little angel. :)
Post a Comment