Saturday, January 23, 2010

Get well soon!

With the weather we have been having (snow, warms up a little, snow again) I have managed to run my car completely out of windshield washer fluid. Since they always fill it up when I get my oil changed, I have never really encountered this particular problem before! But Corey was nice offered to fill it up for me, so I took the other car to work today. When Corey popped the hood open to fill it up with windshield washer fluid, Addisen asked what he was doing. Corey informed her "the car is sick, I'm giving it medicine". So Addie proceeded to hug the front grill of the car and said "it's okay car, you'll get better". Isn't she sweet???

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That is too cute!! Drew got a kick out of this one. :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha...that's amazing. and from a completely nerdy point of view, i am so impressed by her oral language...i can't wait to see you guys!!!