Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

After Christmas morning at home, we headed to see my family in Missouri.


We arrived right after nap time, so Addie enjoyed cuddling with Great Grandma for a bit.


But it didn't take long for her and Betty to find PRESENTS!


Can I open it?


Aunt Sarah & Uncle Drew


Addie takes her present opening seriously!


Is that for me?


Yay! A new pillow... that you can fold up and it's a stuffed animal. How cool is that?


Presents!


It's for Addisen!


LEGOS!!!


Addie's new baby


Corey trying on his new coat


Thumbs up from Corey!


Opening MORE presents (it's okay if it says Becky, she doesn't mind!)


Aunt Melissa tying on a brand new apron from soon-to-be Aunt Sheryl (Betty's daughter)


Look how cute!


Opening presents with Aunt Sarah


Aunt Jen & Uncle Howie


Bye bye Uncle Howie!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Bec, you are GOOD! You've got the timing down when it comes to taking pictures of Addie. I believe she had that apron on for a total of about 5 seconds and you still got 2 pics! I'm impressed. :)