Saturday, October 10, 2009

Snow day... In October???

Last Saturday we woke up to snow??? What the heck??? It was melted by that evening, but it sure surprised us that morning! It surprised us even more that when Addie saw it she immediately said "SNOW!" Apparently she remembers what snow is!

So, of course she had to go out and play!







2 comments:

Sarah said...

I just love your little girl. Every time I see her or think of her it makes me smile. I still have the voice mail you left me in August where Addie says, "Hi Sarah!" and "Choco!" Thanks again for keeping this blog up to date. I heard on the news that there was snow in NE, so I wondered if you got any! Glad it didn't stay long; it's too early for winter! But at least Addie got to have some fun with it. That's so cool that she remembered what it was and what it was called!

Anonymous said...

Ok...this is further proof of why I do NOT miss Nebraska. I miss you and addie and corey, tho!