Tanya, Addie's daycare provider, pointing the way. You can see Addie in the blue jacket.
Addie and Julianna talking about something... I couldn't make it out, but they seemed to know what they were talking about!
All the kids!!! This is actually two different daycares. You can see Robin (who runs the other daycare) standing up on the right-hand side with the camera in her hand.
Checking out their HUGE oven. They can bake 72 DOZEN cookies at the same time. Yum!
The big mixer. They were mixing frosting, and I'm glad they had the guard on because I think every single kid tried to stick their finger in :)
Addie & Zariah checking out the doughnuts. This picture made me laugh so hard because Zariah is staring so intently at the doughnuts, but she never even touched one!
Checking out their display of doughnuts. They make every single doughnut fresh, from scratch, every day! No wonder they are FABULOUS!!! Corey stops by there almost every morning...
All the kids in Addie's daycare with the woman who gave the tour. Thank you Pat!
1 comment:
Awww, how fun! I'm so glad you were able to go with them. Such a great idea for a field trip!
Post a Comment