Friday, October 30, 2009

Baby Addisen

I got an e-mail today from the company that takes pictures of infants in the hospital... They posted it on the internet if any of you saw it. But they were not the most attractive pictures, and because we didn't know Addie's gender before she was born we had a gender neutral outfit... And the background is hideous :) So we didn't order any. But it sure was fun to go back and look at the pictures... Attractive background or not she is still adorable!





We have really enjoyed spending time with our friends Radley & Julie and their newborn daughter Reagan. We may not be ready to have another little one quite yet, and our little one sure has grown. It's nice to get our baby fix without having to do night duty again!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll never forget seeing her that first day in the hospital. it is such a miracle. She was such a beautiful baby, and is such a beautiful little girl. I'm such a proud auntie!