Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Swimming

Addie started swim lessons this week, and LOVED it!!!


Corey & Addie, getting ready to go!


Addie showing off her swimming suit


Corey & Addie in the pool


Swimming!


Addie's swim class


Corey & Addie


Swimming with floaty's


Go Addie!


Swimming on her back with dad

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She has grown SOOOOO much since I saw her last! :( I mean, I guess it's a good thing that she's meeting her developmental milestones, but dang it, why do I have to miss them all? I am so thankful that you started this blog. It has made me being far away a little bit easier...still sucks, tho. I love you guys!

Sarah said...

Is this a daddy & me swim class? Seems like there were only men in the pool with the kids? Or did none of the mommies want to be seen in their bathing suits? So cool that you guys are finding stuff to get her involved in. You guys are great parents!

Addisen Nelson said...

None of the mommies want to be seen in their bathing suits.... Well, I can only speak for this mommie!!!