Sunday, September 20, 2009

Family Day at the Zoo

We had fun taking Addie to the Zoo last weekend!!! There is a FABULOUS zoo in Omaha, NE -- the Henry Doorly Zoo.


Corey & Addie


Addie & Mom


The Monkey's... Monkey-ing Around!


Taking a nap...


Hanging out...


Looking kinda bored :)


Addie "posing" -- she always says "cheese"!


Polar Bear


Addie watching the polar bear.


Posing again :)


Addie with Dad. I love how her hair is NEON in this picture :)


Riding the Carouse Wheel


Penguins!


Shark!


Addie pointing to the fishy's


Sting-Ray


Jellyfish


Riding the skyway...


Hanging out... with her tummy out :)


Headed home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The zoo in Omaha is amazing! I went to the St. Louis zoo twice this summer. While it was cool and fun, the Omaha zoo is way better...but you also have to pay, which is a bummer. I still can't believe how big Addie is getting! I CANNOT wait to see you guys this weekend!