Hey, where was the 'gold panning' place? What was the name of it?
Looks like y'all had LOTS of fun on your trip!
I was enjoying all your pics and comments and realized that we should'a taken a day and come down to see y'all! Shame on us! It's only two hours away and my girls would have loved playing with Addisen!
A missed opportunity!
Thanks for sharing your trip in pics though. Lots of fun! :)
4 comments:
ok, the picture of you and addie where she is leaning up on your legs and just grinning is PRICELESS. love it. love you. miss you both!
Hey, where was the 'gold panning' place? What was the name of it?
Looks like y'all had LOTS of fun on your trip!
I was enjoying all your pics and comments and realized that we should'a taken a day and come down to see y'all! Shame on us! It's only two hours away and my girls would have loved playing with Addisen!
A missed opportunity!
Thanks for sharing your trip in pics though. Lots of fun! :)
Well, I am sure there will be more trips!! Addie would have loved to play with them -- I think she got awfully sick of grown-ups :)
Steve, the place we went panning was Crisson's Gold Mine in Dahlonega.
Post a Comment