Monday, August 17, 2009

BEWARE when you stop to fill up your car with gas...

...especially when you have a two year old.

Addie and I were running errands on Sunday, and we stopped to fill up the car with gas.

I got out and locked the car like I always do, and turned around to slide my card and select the gas.

And that was fine...


However, when I turned back around and opened up the little flap on the car to open the gas tank.....


I couldn't open it.


Addie had stuffed a bunch of rocks, and one of those little parachute man fireworks (used, obviously) into there!!!!

I couldn't stop laughing and had to call Corey while I was trying to pull all the junk out of there!

Isn't she funny? Of course she saw me laughing and started laughing too. Lil stinker :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha...awesome. how do kids always manage to do stuff like this? i love that you were able to laugh with her about this. addisen is so lucky to have you for a mom, bec.

Sarah said...

LOL -- thanks for the laugh Bec & Addie. I really needed it tonight@

The SSP said...

That was HILARIOUS!!! :)