Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July

We had such a fun 4th of July weekend. We didn't do a whole heck of a lot, but we had a lot of fun hanging out as a family. I had to work on Friday, but was able to get off a little early, so we were able to hang out as a family and light off some sparklers with Addie.

On the 4th of July we hung out with some neighbors and their grandson. He and Addie had fun riding around on the little Barbie 4-wheeler Grandpa Joe had gotten for Addie.




My sister Melissa had found this adorable shirt for Addie. I wanted to get some pictures of her in it, but it was kinda gray and dreary outside, so that evening we changed her into some warmer clothes!



























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

toooo cute! She is such a happy little girl.

Sarah said...

That shirt is adorable! Way to go Aunt Melissa! Bec, you and Addie are both SO TAN! I need to get on it if I'm going to be caught dead at the swimming pool with you guys. :)

The SSP said...

What a precious patriotic outfit! :) So very cute!

Anonymous said...

you look tan, by the way. i'm exceedingly jealous.