Monday, February 16, 2009
Happy Valentine's Day
We had a busy valentine's day together. We got up and dad made us a yummy breakfast. And then we took Addie to the Lincoln Children's Museum.
One of Addie's favorite parts is the big tubs they have full of water and they have tons of water toys to play with!
Dad is helping her play with some of the "big kid" toys.
Dad and Addie got buried somehow!
Addie's gonna be a fire-woman someday!
She had more fun opening and shutting the door to the fire engine than anything else!
Mom had to check it out too!
Maybe she will be a pilot instead?
She had fun with the levers!
Then it was time to take a break and color.
She had to get her own crayon :)
See -- don't forget, she's big now!!!
Hey, she might be an astronaut?!
She had fun with this!!

Then it was time for a snack... at an Addie sized diner!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think I got her that sweater! hehe. It makes me so giddy. I'm such a dork. *hangs head in shame*
I think it's safe to say you got her about 90% of her clothes. And if you didn't get them for her, you were there when I purchased it!
Looks like you guys had fun! Thanks for sending the Valentine to us, along with your picture! They are hanging on our fridge. :)
Post a Comment