Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Star City Parade

Bear with me people.... I know I haven't been updating regurally -- but the good news is I will be done with classes for the quarter in less than a week! Then hopefully things will settle down to a dull roar for the holidays!

The Star City Parade was last weekend, and Addie got to attend for the very first time! It was also the first time her momma had attended!!! And her dad hadn't been to one in a looooong time.
It was COLD -- so Addie got to bundle up :)
We were at the end of the parade route.
Addie and Mom watching the floats.
Our city's mayor and his wife. Addie's favorite part -- NEMO!!!
Watching Nemo with Dad!
There goes another float. . .
Cookie Monster from Sesame Street
Our Govenor
And for Corey's cousin -- the Beatrice band
Zoro (who's actually a woman???)
And the Star City Parade float
Dad and Addie starting to get cold (their poor pink noses!)
One last look at NEMO!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww...these pics make me miss lincoln so much. and you guys too! I miss it all!

Jen said...

Sooo cute!