Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Our very first Christmas 2008 -- Midnen, NE

I had to work this weekend, but was able to beg off for Sunday -- so I made it to Minden LATE saturday night... I missed Christmas! :( Corey's grandmother always has a "white elephant" christmas party with all of her grandchildren and great-grandchildren, and it's always a lot of fun. But I did make it for the after-christmas festivities!

Corey and his cousin Mark (who graduated from UNK that Friday -- congradulations!!!) They are sitting at his grandpa's bar in the basement.
Corey's cousin Philip, Stacey, and Stacey's BRAND NEW FIANCE -- Kris! We had TWO brand new engagements to celebrate this Christmas -- Philip had proposed to his fiance, Andrea, and Kris proposed to Stacey! As far as I have heard, Philip & Andrea are planning a June wedding and Stacey and Kris are planning an October wedding.

The newly engaged couple -- check out the rock on her left hand!!!
Kris & Stacey -- I think Kris is trying to be funny???

Andrea's hand -- I know I suck this is the only picture I got of Andrea. I'll get a picture of the happy couple I promise! But at least we get an up-close pic of her huge rock!!! (You can kinda see Corey and Kris in the background -- flashing some sort of hand signal? I love you?)

Corey and Kris playing cards.
A picture of everyone at the bar and playing cards. In the far left you can see corey, and then behind him at the bar is his Uncle Wayne and brother-in-law Travis, and then back at the table is Kris, and finally up at the bar is Stacey and Philip.

At the bar -- Corey's Uncle Wayne & Aunt Shellie and cousin's Stacey and Philip.
Playing Cards you can see the tip of Andrea's head (yes -- I am really excited about getting more brunette genes into the Nelson family!!!) Corey's cousin Karen, Kris (Stacey's fiance), and the tip of corey's head!

Back at the bar... Travis, Phil, and Stacey, Shellie & Wayne.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You can see Andrea in the background of your last picture. :)