
One of the blogs I'm addicted to is www.mycharmingkids.net. And she does "Not Me Monday" every Monday -- things that we "haven't" done the past week, as a way of clearing the conscience.
I did "not" leave my cell phone out again for my 1 1/2 year old daughter to find. It did "not" then get thrown into the laundry and then washed by my husband. I did "not" spend 2 hours on the phone this morning trying to get my phone replaced. That would have been irresponsible!
I did "not" have my husband set our daughter in front of the TV this morning to watch cartoons so I could "not" sleep in for another hour.
I did "not" do badly on my midterm last week because I hadn't spent ANY time studying. Of course I would have studied for my midterm!
I am "not" stressed out about school, work, my daughter, and my husband -- because God is in charge!!!
I am "not" dreading another cold and snowy winter -- I LOVE Nebraska!
I am "not" currently procrastinating on homework, and simply blogging online, using valuable nap time minutes when I have a mile-long to do list. Nope, "not" me!
3 comments:
I am also not dreading winter. Not at all!
I love you, Bec. You have no idea how much I look up to you. Screw your midterm, your teacher sucks. :)
I'm "not" procrastinating by reading your blog when I should be cleaning the house for company! And I agree with Mel -- you are awesome, and you don't need a stupid midterm to prove it!
Post a Comment