Thursday, October 23, 2008

visiting grandma & grandpa!

I am slowly trying to get the pictures uploaded from this weekend. We had so much fun visiting Grandma & Grandpa Nelson -- there are just too many good pictures!

This pretty much sums it up...
Addie got all sorts of fun snacks from Grandma -- here she is devoring one of Grandma's famous choclate chip cookies! We also found out that she LOVES rasins -- so we have stocked up on rasins and several other dried fruit. Her daycare lady -- Tanya recommended dried apples (not hard dried, just a little dried, so they are still chewy like rasins) and she LOVES them! YAY! I didn't think I would ever get her to eat fruit. She is too much like her daddy and her uncle kevin!

Addie also got to draw a pretty picture for grandma's refrigerator!


The grocery store where they live always has little pictures for the kids to color, so Connie picks some up for all the grandkids.




Grandma had all of her fall decorations up, and Addie enjoyed playing with them all! She really enjoyed this scarecrow that lit up!




Now it's nap time :)




No comments: