My mom has been studying very hard. She is taking two classes this quarter -- Anatamy, and Physiology. She says its really hard, so I thought I would help.

My mom likes to take "breaks" while she is studying, she says it's so she can concentrate more after her "break". So while she was taking a "break" I thought I would draw her a pretty picture! This way she would have something new to look at while she was studying.
I was able to get one page with straight lines, so it would be easier for her to read on this page since there are lotsa words.
And since this page is pictures, I thought a more "creative" drawing with loops and swirls would be better. My mom was really happy to see my drawings. She took another "break" and gave me a big hug and she even smiled!
No comments:
Post a Comment