Good Morning!
This morning I got up nice and early (6:30 am to be exact)
My dad and I got up and watched cartoons.
Then he had to go to work, so my mom made me breakfast.
Then I got to color!
I had fun coloring for about 5 seconds.
And then I discovered it was more fun to hurl the crayons at the dogs.
This is my pretty picture that I drew all by myself.
I was going to do a family portrait, but it's more fun to just scribble.
Then I got mad... Mom made me get dressed and do my hair.
And then she even took pictures of my throwing a temper tantrum in the hall.
I am almost into my terrible two's after all... better start practicing!
I like to sneak onto the kitchen table when mom isn't watching.
I got caught this time, though!
Last time I made it all the way to the middle of the table before I got caught.
I had the salt and pepper shakers almost empty!
Then I got to play with my Fireman's Hat.
I made it yesterday at Daycare.
(It's really a paper bag)
But can I rock a paper bag or what?!?
Then I took my school bus for a spin.
I got this for Christmas from my cousin's -- Lindsay and Jace.
It even sings to me, and I can honk the horn.
(Which is what I'm doing now because my mom's in the way again!)
Now it's nap time.
I stole dad's napping chair.
I got my thumb, blankies, and my trusty sippy cup.









1 comment:
she is too cute! i love her hair. awwwww!
Post a Comment