Addie is going to be a doctor this year! The giftshop at the hospital where I work had these adorable little scrubs -- but the largest size was 12 months. Well, she was fitting into it about 1-2 months ago!

We tried her little scrubs on her last week -- and couldn't fit her head through the hole! So I was pretty upset. But Grandma Connie came to the rescue! All she did was take the seam apart at the neck, and put in a little snap. And guess what -- it works PERFECTLY! She is going to be too cute for Halloween!

She has a little doctor bag (Elmo, of course!) to go trick or treating with to hold her candy. And she has a little stethoscope and scissors and a couple of other toys that probably won't go with us, but hopefully will be fun to play with later!

She had fun running around in her costume after Grandma fixed it for her!

But here I think she is getting tired of getting her picture taken!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment